Change your region Launceston

Facebook Remarketing

Based on 0 reviews |
Retargeting is the next frontier of marketing. This technology allows you to show ads to people who have visited your website, after they have left.
Professional_business_landscape_full
 
 

Retargeting works on the premise that on average 2-3% of visitors convert on their first visit to a site. Retargeting works to bring back the other 97% and keeps your brand “top of mind” while prospects make their decision.

, ,
Location Map
Jump to: Reviews

Reviews

    This business has not been reviewed yet.

Log in or register to review this business.
List-business

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

  • List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2018 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11