1080 Trunkey Road.
Perthville, NSW 2795
- Click to view the mobile number
- Click to view the fax number
- Click to view the email address
- Barcoo's Barn B&B and Farmstay is on a working farm in the Central West of New South Wales, and is situated just outside the historic village of Perthville. At Barcoo's Barn you can enjoy farm activities, explore the local bushland that abounds in Australian native wildlife such as kangaroos and crimson rosellas, or just take it easy. We are just 10 minutes to Bathurst, Australia's oldest inland city, and only 8 minutes to the world-renowned Mount Panorama Racing Circuit and the unique National Motor Racing Museum. A 2 1/2 hour drive through the beautiful Blue Mountains will see you in Sydney, home of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Apart from the farm activities we have local attractions such as Abercrombie Caves, Grove Creek Falls, friendly wineries and local cafes. Perthville also suits those who crave simple village life; a pizza and cool refreshments can be had at the Bridge Hotel, and a delightful coffee shop is at the local nursery. A petrol station, grocery store, post office, and take-away service is available for those last-minute requirements.
- B&B, Farmstay, Child Friendly, Cattle, Horses, accommodation, sheep, alpacas, dogs