Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted Mar 18, 2010 1:29pm
Polar_bear_scott_schliebe_usfws_large

Has anyone been to Vietnam- I am thinking about going but unsure where to go- North or South?

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted May 17, 2011 4:54pm
Default_user_large

Vietnam is a wonderful place and you must visit it to have fun.. This is one of my favorite destination for vacations with my family.. I always enjoy myself when ever I plan to visit there.. The people are also nice and helpful.. You can go both sides..

Posted Aug 12, 2011 8:19pm
Default_user_large

The Hon Tam Resort is a beautiful resort at the Hon Tam Island. Saying it in other words, situated in the rejuvenating atmosphere of an eco-tourism island, Hon Tam Resort is genuinely a wonderful destination for all those travelers seeking a break and refreshment off their daily busy lives. In ancient days, the deep and crystal clear blue waters around the island used to be compared to that of a silky worm lying in the East Sea. Even today, its charm remains the same. The blue sea waters and the tropical green forest vegetation are untouched natural beauties of this island that attracts tourists from all across the world.

The lush green surroundings of Hon Tam Resort reflect the mesmerizing beauty of wild nature. Needless to say, it relaxes one’s body and soul. Once you are here, it will be an experience to see that all natural materials are used for almost every utility possible in order to preserve the ecological balance in nature. It certainly becomes overwhelming to sense that there are people who care for our planet! All things put together, it makes it a perfect place where one could get away from his or her busy life schedules back at their homes and relax peacefully in the lap of nature.

You can enjoy a lovely blend of solace, tranquility and privacy at Nha Trang Hoteland all around the surroundings of Hon Tam Resort. The nimble sea waves, silky white beach sand, fresh rejuvenating breeze, and the lush green vegetation are revitalizing to the soul. Activities like sun bathing and walking on the wide-stretched beach sands can be absolutely relaxing. The best part is that transportation and other facilities to this island are never a bar. As a result, one can book Hon Tam Tours to travel around this beautiful resort and the island from anywhere in the world.

Staying by this resort and Nha Trang hotel, surely becomes an experience that can be recalled time and again. Such is the environment, the ambiance and the services offered here.  Accommodation provided is a blend of luxury and primitiveness. What a unique blend it presents! The exterior looks ancient with a leafy cluster of roof like that of a traditional Vietnamese shelter and the walls are decorated with mud. On the other hand, interiors are modern with timber floors and decent décor. The furnishings are modern and look complimentary to each other. The bathroom is luxurious with a lovely bath tub and rain shower.

On the whole, Hon Tam Tours provide an opportunity for all to relax and re-boost. The guests of the Nha Trang Hotelare provided with secluded places to enjoy nature. Then the excellent services and their professional staffs add more and more to a memorable travel experience of Hon Tam Resort and Nha Trang hotel. Besides all those facilities of luxuries, staff take good care of safety, comfort and enjoyment during the tours. The fooding delicacies, sightseeing excitements, expert guides, quality transportation are some of the elements that make Hon Tam Resort one of the best choices on the island.

Posted Sep 5, 2011 9:53pm
Default_user_large

This place is really amazing and one should definitely visit it.. There is so much to do and have fun.. I have been there and it was a great memorable trip for me.. from nightlife to street, I enjoyed each part over there.. heathrow airport parking | luton airport car parking

Posted Oct 18, 2011 12:09am
Default_user_large

Hi Ann,

I have never been to vietnam before,but I have heard a lot about vietnam and it's a wonderful destination.If you visit there,then it would be a great fun.For more details,you could search online about this wonderful place.All the best.

canada immigration

Posted Nov 18, 2011 3:26pm
Default_user_large

Hello..

It's great to see that you have choose the best destination for vacations.. When I was there last year, I visited the islands of the place and it was awesome experience for me that I will never forget.. I am sure you will have a great trip..

Are you looking for: villa in ibiza | villa mallorca .

Posted Apr 9, 2012 3:33pm
Default_user_large

Vietnam is really beautiful place to travel around i had also visited there & the places i like there the most are Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An,Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi.

green card usa

Posted May 4, 2012 7:49pm
Default_user_large

the main reason why i love vietnam is the peacefull surroundings. also the crime rate is very less in vietnam as the most of the population is dependent on agriculture and tourism. must recommended place

Holiday Insurance

Posted Jan 23, 2013 5:56pm
Default_user_large

Hotel offered is often a blend of extravagance in addition to primitiveness. What special combination it offers! The exterior appears early using a leafy cluster of roof structure that adheres to that of the standard Vietnamese pound and the partitions are furnished having mud.

Posted 10 months ago
Default_user_large

South is the obvious choice for me. There are lots of eye-catching places to visit: a taste of Mekong Delta and beaches as well as the sightseeing tour in Saigon and then to the Cu Chi Tunnels were amazing to me. Need I mention the hospitality of the people? It's so easy to get help even when you don't need them. The little worry was in the area of accommodation but a friend got me going when she suggested trivago Vietnam.

I have no doubt at all, you’ll enjoy every minute you stay in Vietnam

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2014 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11