Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted Jul 20, 2009 12:08pm
Polar_bear_scott_schliebe_usfws_large

I have trekked in Nepal but Machu Picchu has always taken my interest .Anybody been?

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted Jul 20, 2009 7:20pm
Svw_close_large

My son went recently.  He loved it.  

Posted Dec 13, 2010 1:41pm
Default_user_large I just found this thread, and seeing its 18 months old, i thought i'd renew it..I have been thinking about seeing Machu Picchu for ages..I would like to go early next year. While doing my homework online in relation to the trip, i saw several hotels offering cheap oxygen bottles as an extra to drag in the tourists..I realise the altitude there is an issue.. Well, being i'm not the healthiest person around, i was taken aback..I would like to ask if anyone on here has been there, and if so, how much of an issue this is..I guess i may have to rethink my trip. The Dead sea might be more appropriate..lol..

Posted Dec 13, 2010 2:12pm
Zanna_large

My brother went not too long ago. He never said anything oxygen bottles, for him or for anyone else. He is pretty fit, but I can't see it would be an issue. Maybe they offer them for people who really need them, or at least are willing to pay for them.

Posted Apr 16, 2011 5:41pm
Default_user_large

Hello Friends...

Machu Pichu is a fabulous destination on the world map...Comparing the treks of Nepal ans Machu Pichu is like showing a tubelight to the sun.....Both these places are best to have some enjoyable time.....Both are totally diversed....Means you can enjoy variety of things here like trekking,camping,adventure,cycling,cruising etc... Enjoying the adventure is the best things that it give to the visitors...........

Chris Hopes

-------------

To know about villa click on:- club villamar  and  villa huren spanje

Posted Apr 26, 2011 5:11pm
Default_user_large

Machu Picchu is not all about the historic sites, gorgeous natural sceneries and fantastic unique adventures. There are a lot of things and places that visitors can enjoy in the areas and towns surrounding The Lost City of the Inca. In fact, in Machupicchu Pueblo, or what is popularly called as the town of Aguas Calientes, there are lots of blissful things waiting for holiday makers. From dining and nightlife to festivals and shopping, the town though small has so many attractions to entertain and keep the guests busy.

You must visit the link for amazing : Villa Holiday and Villa Holidays With Flights .

Posted Jun 14, 2011 4:54pm
Default_user_large

The first thing that came to mind was probably to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. The famous Salkantay Trek (or Salcantay Trek), named among the 25 best Treks in the World, by National Geographic Adventure Travel Magazine, is a trek open to everybody, with no limitation on spaces or permits (at least for now). Connecting the city of Mollepata, Cusco with Machu Picchu, the Salkantay Trek is an ancient and remote footpath located in the same region as the Inca Trail where massive snowcapped mountains collide with lush tropical rain forests.

Looking for the : Flights and Airlines .

Posted Nov 30, 2011 9:16pm
Default_user_large

Hi,

I have never been to Nepal before,but I have heard that,there are a lot of adventures to see.And I am very curious to visit this beautiful country at least once.

Thanks for sharing........

emigrating to canada

Posted Jan 16, 2012 10:09pm
Default_user_large

Taking a trip to Machu Picchu, Peru's most famous and recognized travel destination, offers an unforgettable insight into the culture of the Incan Empire alsowill offer you an experience of a life time with breath taking views and amazing trails that are soft enough for a non professional hiker.

Cheap Travel Insurance

Posted Mar 21, 2012 9:48pm
Default_user_large

Yes Machu Picchu is really a beautiful place to travel around i had visited Nepal for spending my holidays & there i had visited Machu Picchu really it is the most beautiful place i have ever seen.

usa green card

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2014 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11