Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted Jun 17, 2011 4:18pm
Default_user_large

I’m planning a trip to Burleigh Heads in Queensland, and I bumped into this website that has a fair bit of information about the area, accommodation and things to do: Burleigh Heads Accommodation | Burleigh Tourism - Home ,
but if anyone knows anything else about this area and could give me some tips, it’d be great! Cheers!

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted Jun 23, 2011 8:41am
Default_user_large

We checked out that site and it has some good listings for Burleigh Accommodation. Did you find what you like? We did a trip there last year and found Burleigh Heads much nicer than further up the coast.

Posted Jun 24, 2011 5:41am
Default_user_large

Thanks for your reply. We are up there next week so I hope the weather holds. A few days ago it was really warm. There seems to be accommodation specials each week on the home page of  http://www.burleightourism.com.au/

Posted Jun 29, 2011 7:15pm
Default_user_large

Hello guys!!

A vacation to Tropical North Queensland is a trip to an entirely new world. An exciting creature adventure and a fun time for all, it truly is an adventure of a lifetime.

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2014 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11