Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted 7 months ago
Default_user_large

My friends and I planned on travelling together. Our buddy is attending some marriage tours of some sort. So we’re planning on tailing him by flying to Peru too. We’ll go around, do all tourist stuff while keeping companion of our mate. You know just to make sure he’s doing well. Anyway, the annoying part is that the friends I’m supposed to travel with just can’t seem to get themselves together. I’ve searched for flights on behalf of everyone. I took the initiative to do it but it feels like they’re not taking me seriously. Should I just book my own ticket and let them do the hard work by themselves? I don’t mind going to Peru by myself. I can still accompany our friend and see interesting sites without the rest of our friends. They’re really getting on my nerves.

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted 6 months ago
Default_user_large

I have gone through a long registration in order to get a proper accommodation for my trip. But each time I end on getting unsatisfied proposals. I found that Airbnb https://air-coupons.com/ is entirely different from others because it takes only a few steps to get registered or you can even login via other social networks, thus saving your precious time in planning other things for your trip.

Posted 2 days ago
Default_user_large

It is always very important to plan a trip, because once in a foreign country you can get problems or spend a lot of money. I'm going with my wife to fly to Rome and now I'm studying in detail how to get from the airport to the center, as well as what hotel to rent. I am sure that you will also be useful to read the blog https://rome.us/how-to-get/from-fiumicino-airport-to-city-center.html.

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2018 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11