Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted Sep 30, 2009 8:05am
Plainswanderer_large

Another Australian movie. Aboriginal.

One critic called it Cheech and Chong meet Priscilla Queen of the Desert. I think that's about right.

It's not in the same class as something like Samson and Delilah, but it never intended to be. It doesn't take itself seriously and gives you a lot of fun along the way.

Having come from Perth, I was intrigued as to the route they took to get to Kalgoorlie, but I guess that's part of the fun of road movies.

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted Oct 1, 2009 10:45am
125_26010_crop_large

I'm interested in seeing this movie.  So many Australian movies are depressing, and most of the mainstream media portrayals of Aborigines is negative, so I like the idea of a comedy for a change.

Posted Oct 1, 2009 2:10pm
Plainswanderer_large

Dave, If you go with only the expectation of being entertained, then you'll be alright.

And isn't that waht movies are about anyway?

Posted 12 months ago
Default_user_large

The most recognized and trustworthy virtual music maker is Grageband. Users can solve all their problems regarding music making with Garageband for PC.

Posted 11 months ago
Default_user_large

Thanks! I will check it!

Posted 11 months ago
Default_user_large

Michael M.Calbertis the chairman and Todd Vasos is the CEO of the dgcustomerfirst.com company. The Dollar General provides us with clothing, Cleaning Supplies, Home Decors, Health and Beauty, Aids, Pet Supplies, Toys, Seasonal Items and Grocery. Dollar General gave the wonderful opportunity called DgCustomerfirst.

Posted 11 months ago
Default_user_large

Stone Bros I have been interested in and track for a long time. My grandchildren are interested in reading this.     สุขภาพ

Posted 2 months ago
Default_user_large

The fast food restaurant that does not need any introduction is McD. Everyone knows about this mcdvoice.com. From children to the adults love the items that McD is offering. Because of this, the popularity of McDonald’s among the fast food chains has increased immensely.

Posted about 1 month ago
Default_user_large

We can simply help you with introducing Exabyte TV for KodiBuddy anyway in case you experience any issue while using this addon, by then you should contact the architects

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2019 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11