Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted Sep 28, 2009 1:16pm
Plainswanderer_large

I've been a fan of Ken Loach movies for quite a while so wanted to see this one.

It is not as dour as some of his stuff. In fact, it was quite witty in places and overall was a positive. It even had a happy ending.

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted Sep 28, 2009 6:45pm
Svw_close_large

Yes I'll be seeing this one as well.

Posted Sep 28, 2009 8:39pm
Plainswanderer_large

I think you'll like it.

It's got a mixture of realism and romance and whimsy. Oohh, I'm not sure that Ken Loach would like that description. As the audience, you know whose side you are on.

Posted 2 months ago
Default_user_large

You can easily pay your Metro PCS Bill Pay via online, over the phone, through the mail, or at select authorized payment centers. In this article, we have updated you with the complete information regarding the metropcs pay Login and the various methods to pay your bill.

Posted about 1 month ago
Default_user_large

When you figure out which of the best bosom   medela swing pump  siphons are, truth be told, secured under your particular protection strategy, set aside the opportunity to do fundamental research.

Posted 8 days ago
Default_user_large

I am also like to watching movie.I am waiting for avengers Endgame.

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2019 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11