Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted Jan 8, 2009 12:56pm
Svw_close_large

I read this story in the paper about dogs attacking a 3 year old in the Riverina.  It's a a tragedy to all concerned.  You just don't leave a 3 year old with any dog but it also seems to me a lot of people still have dangerous dogs.  http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24886644-1242,00.html

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted Jan 8, 2009 1:56pm
Kangaroo_next_6_kms_large

I agree.  I heard this on the radio yesterday on my way home from work.  Not only was the 3 yr old killed another child there 18 months I believe is in a critical condition.

I have grown up around dogs since I was born and even though we had a very placid labrador I remember my parents being particular not leaving us with our dog alone.  I asked Mum about it when I was older and she said that it was about biting but also in case we fell asleep on the floor and rolled into the dog and couldn't breath, or if another dog came into our front yard and there was a dog fight we could end up in the middle of it.

I am appauled when I go to the park with our son how many vicious dogs there are on leads.  So much so we have decided that we will go to the enclosed play area rather than the open park for this very reason.  Which is sad really as we miss out on enjoying the open space because of vicious dogs.

I have on a couple of occassions been a witness to friend's dogs, who were by nature quiet, friendly and family orientated for no apparent reason lash out to a stranger and bite them eventhough family members were present and talking to the stranger.  No matter how much of a dog lover one is you never truely know what is going on in their heads and what can trigger an unexpected outburst.

Posted Jan 8, 2009 3:16pm
125_26010_crop_large

If everyone had cats there would be no problem, apart from a few scratches now and then.

I think sometimes people aren't realistic in their choice of dog. Some dogs are bred to be hunting dogs and they should be treated as potentially dangerous, even if they're well behaved most of the time.

Posted Apr 21, 2018 5:43pm
Default_user_large

Thank you for your blog post.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. play cool math games

Posted 5 months ago
Default_user_large

https://wikiweb.co.in

vizertv apk

vidmate apk

showbox apk

Posted 4 months ago
Default_user_large

Yeah Attack of animals, especially dogs on children, is not uncommon in our time. But this happens in most in cases due to the fault of the owners of the dogs. Guys, let's not have any accidents, we must watch out for our children, and our animals. On this site http://dogpeer.com.au there are good tips  on how to train and teach your dog.

Posted 2 months ago
3046869_large

Are there any tips for cats like that? We had to say goodbye to our cat... She grew up with my kids and we never had problems. But after three years she suddenly became evil and started to attach kids and my wife.

Posted about 1 month ago
5412751638_50096d9f89_m_large

And there is always a human to blame in this situation. I will always be sure about it. Dogs are just reacting to human behaivior. If you still feeling that your pet is misbehaving, try for  www.thedogtor.net they know what to do about it.

Posted about 1 month ago
Default_user_large

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makesit much more pleasant for me to come here and visit moreoften. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?Outstanding work! Drukarnia Rzeszów

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2019 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11