Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted Mar 8, 2018 8:04pm
Side-view-serious-man-looking-up-against-white-background-60556668_large

My parents have been happily married for 20 years, and you wouldn’t think that they would have met through something such as foreign matchmaker tours you see online. They met in Columbia and married not long after that. You can tell just how compatible they are by how they look in each other's eyes. My dad always says it was the best decision he ever made, and that made me want to experience that too. So, expect me to join one soon! Maybe I’ll even meet my soulmate! I am ecstatic even! What do you guys think? :)

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted Mar 19, 2018 9:53pm
Anderambuttrey_large

I never needed the glamorous, glittery type of love, which seemed to me to be only superficial. 

copy machine repair

Posted 11 months ago
Default_user_large

If you are thinking of having your cat ride and having new kittens in your home, it is very likely that you want to know the gestation time of a cat. But it may also be the case that your pet feline is already pregnant and you want to know when the new puppies will arrive. How long is the process of gestation of the cats? Is it the same as in humans? In Curio Sfera .com we want to explain to you how long the pregnancy of a cat lasts, whether it is first-time or not. Click Here to know this interesting topic about how many months a cat is pregnant from here.

Posted 9 months ago
Default_user_large

This news is important. Autumn

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2019 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11