Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted Aug 26, 2010 3:37pm
Rachel_large

With no party in the clear majority the govenment of Australia is on a knife's edge.

Do you support a minority government? Or heading back to the polling booth?

Should the politicians respect how the people have voted and try to make this work?

Do the independents have too much power over who becomes the next PM of Australia.

Final question, of all the elected MPs who would you like to see in which portfolios regardless of which party they belong to?

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted Aug 26, 2010 5:42pm
Plainswanderer_large

I want John Faulkner in a better position. Shame he can't be leader (because he's in the senate). He is such a thinking person who is also logical and ethical.

Posted Aug 27, 2010 11:06am
Rachel_large

I think Kate Lundy would be brilliant with Conroy's portfolio and I think Malcolm Turnbull would be an excellent treasurer with Swan as Deputy to Gillard.

Posted about 1 month ago
Default_user_large

Customer survey is riteaid survey   storesurvey.riteaid.com also one of the main advantages to ensure the growth and success of the company.

Forum Posts

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2018 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11