Change your region Australia

Bookmark and Share Share
Posted Jul 28, 2010 2:04pm
Rachel_large

http://www.google.com.au/intl/en/landing/elections2010/

Explore your federal electorate on a map, see who holds power, and by how much. Find your closest polling booth so you're ready when election day arrives.

Also, check out the search trends and other visual data being collected by Google about the 2010 election

You must login to vote for or against this post.

Posted Jul 28, 2010 5:37pm
Plainswanderer_large

I guess we still have to be careful with that information. They have Riverina down as National / Liberal coalition. Kay Hull would be displeased to think that she had been a Liberal all this time.

She's retiring so it will be interesting to see what happens there. It will be a three cornered contest with the liberals offering a candidate as well. Shame the ALP has always put up half hearted candidates.

Posted Aug 4, 2010 9:31am
Default_user_large

Thank you Rachel for posting this.  I am a tail end boomer, and love what the internet does for people.  It helps bridge the tyranny of distance, doesn't it?

Now, for some exploring...

:-)

Posted Aug 4, 2010 9:33am
Default_user_large

Here is the Green Election Guide (Green stands for Anthony Green).  I find it useful.

http://www.abc.net.au/elections/federal/2010/guide/

I love Annabel Crabb's take on the Drum.

Posted Aug 4, 2010 1:23pm
Rachel_large

Green's Guide is really extensive and well put together - Another great resource, thanks Snappy!

Join OurPatch, it's free

If it's in our community, it's in OurPatch. Join now – our free membership gives you all this:

• List your business
  • Add your community group
  • Review a business
  • Take part in blogs and forums
  • List your event

Advertise on OurPatch

Are you interested in advertising on OurPatch? Know what your options are. Request information on your advertising options.

Copyright OurPatch 2007-2018 [2.0] Rails 3.2.11